BANK of ZAMBIA ADVERTISEMENT
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR FIVE (5) YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
Bank of Zambia an equal opportunity employer, invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to join the Bank as young professionals.
The Young Professionals Development Programme aims to develop a pool of young professionals and give them an all-round experience of the Bank Operations. Through this programme the Bank will select and develop its next generation of professionals and managers who will assist in the achievement of its mission.
Field of Study
- Be a Zambian national;
- Not more than thirty (30) years at the time of making the application;
- Must possess a Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better, including English and Mathematics);
- Have obtained a minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree with either Distinction or Merit in Economics or equivalent from an accredited university. A Masters’ Degree is an added advantage;
- Applicants should have graduated in the last two (2) years;
- Demonstrate commitment to developing a professional career in the Bank or ambition to work in an area related to central banking;
- Have strong qualitative, quantitative, analytical and research skills;
- Demonstrate the following competencies: good interpersonal skills, achievement oriented and innovativeness;
- Be willing to undergo a three (3) year professional development programme in the Bank;
- Computer Skills in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates, names of referees, telephone numbers and e-mail address to the undersigned not later than 29 April 2019.
The Bank is promoting gender balance in its workforce. Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Director – Human Resources
Bank of Zambia
P. O. Box 30080