Contact Centre Team Leader D – IRC183197 at Zambia Retail Banking, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Call Centre
Ends 05 Mar 2020
Contributing to the achievement of FNB Operations business objectives by ensuring that team members are motivated and equipped to meet agreed service/quality levels as well as mobilising the efforts of the team Members in achieving the overall business objectives.
experience and qualifications
Relevant Diploma or Degree.
1-2 years related experience.
- Customer Service Orientation
- problem solving
- time and self-management
- Planning and organisation
- Resilience and stress management
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years role related experience
- Conversant with Bank systems
- Minimum Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits and passes in English and Mathematics
- A recognised Business degree.
- Planning and prioritise resource deployment
- Monitor and manage the resolution of customer complaints and ensure resolution of complaints
- Monitor and manage the Operations of the Team in terms of adherence to shifts, schedules, Policies and procedures
- Uphold and ensure that staff adhere to Service Standards, FNB Golden rules and improve work culture of staff.
- Management of client complaints and queries escalation
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Monitor and manage the resolution of customer complaints and ensure resolution of escalated customer and staff complaints.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Drive improvement of campaign performance and successes in regard to target market, Quality of data, relevance of offer, customer experience, and customer requirements.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve Team sales targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre.
- Achieve agreed Call Control, Call Quality and Call Protocol assessment ratios
- Improve customer satisfaction, experience, and insight through call analysis.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.